spd shoes

chainreactioncyles.com

But best to go to a shop to get correct size.

Or end up like me with shoes that look good but are tight :roll:

tintin40":28up0n24 said:
chainreactioncyles.com

I take it you bought Diadoras then Tintin? They always seem to come up at least half a size too small.

acelectrical":3hyjh42h said:
any ideas where i can get new cheap spd shoes, that dont look crap

Needless to say, if you don't mind a 2nd hand pair then obviously eBay is the best option (...or here!)

I picked up a boxed pair of SH-M152's for just over £20 - :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0594659275

- spare cleats, instruction manual etc, usually about £85 normally so was made up with them - a quick wipe and they were mint :D

Matty

;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Shimano come up small too, I take a UK 9 and my Shimano are 45 and just fit with normal socks.

shoechartcropped.jpg

i believe in fixies":1fq1vky4 said:
tintin40":1fq1vky4 said:
chainreactioncyles.com

I take it you bought Diadoras then Tintin? They always seem to come up at least half a size too small.

No Shimano. They look the business but are to tight (for all day use)

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=46594

Lucky i kept my old shoes for using to go to work in

What size do you need Acelectrical? I've got two nice pairs of Retroshoes for sale...... one's a 41, the others are 42. Search my posting history if it's any help to you. :)

I've had no trouble with Shimano - I have size 44's and am normally size 9.5
- and they are (and I mean this very literally) the most comfortable shoes/trainers I've ever bought. £20 off eBay, and I wear them round the house like slippers. Seriously.

She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn't much appreciate the cleats on the carpets, mind...

Back