1 1/8th canti hanger

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I could have sworn I bought one of these recently but feverish searching only revealed two inch ones (!). Colour not important but if I had to choose I'd say silver.

Anyone got one they're not using? Swops for an inch one (if appropriate), other bits or good old cash

Great, thanks Tony

Do you want to PM me with details and what you'd like in exchange

Cheers

Ed

hey ed,

any shop that has an upgrade(for tektro) account should beable to get one for you especially if that shop has anything to do with cyclocross, i usually keep them in stock, the ones with the little bent tube that sits into the stop, they do them in silver or black, i think i just sold 2 though, if you get stuck send me a pm and i'll do my best to find you 1. or call me tomorrow on 02380 636648

hope that helps

jon

jonnyboy666":lsj2ayd1 said:
hey ed,

any shop that has an upgrade(for tektro) account should beable to get one for you especially if that shop has anything to do with cyclocross, i usually keep them in stock, the ones with the little bent tube that sits into the stop, they do them in silver or black, i think i just sold 2 though, if you get stuck send me a pm and i'll do my best to find you 1. or call me tomorrow on 02380 636648

hope that helps

jon

Thanks Jon

It looks like I'm all sorted with Tony as above but I really appreciate the offer

Back