Karma frame+forks: Enormous Diamondback Sorrento Sport GONE

reptile smile

Devout Dirtbag
When my old bike was nicked, I rode this as a commuter. It was my fiancee's, and when I saw the size, I was, like, "You've got to be kidding me..."

But there it is. I don't want to landfill it - it's perfect useable. I could give it to my LBS who will take it, build it and sell it, and that's cool, but I don't see why they should get a profit on it, if someone on here wants it. I've taken all the bits that were worth taking (which mostly weren't...) and put them on this, leaving me with just the frame to get rid of.

So here it is. If someone can get some use or pleasure out of it, they're very welcome to it. The pics prob say everything you want to know, but it's 22", in perfect useable condition, with seatpost (of sorts) and stem. No BB.

Obviously, I'd rather someone local picked it up if poss, but I'm open to suggestions! And I will post if necessary...

When you say "local", where are you local to...? I guess you could consider me interested, since it looks like it has a full complement of rack mounts.

Good point! Better put my location in my profile... ;)

Bristol. If there's a bright centre to this universe, it's the place furthest from it...

DJOptix: Yours if you want it...

Dead Rats: Umm, of all things, it's a Datatag sticker. Of all the things I worried about with this bike, none of them necessitated a Datatag solution...

Umm, I'm really sorry - this is a woefully ignorant response, but - how do I tell with a non-aheadset headset? Give me moron-proof instructions and I'l go check for you toute-suite...

*goes to get coat*

reptile smile":1g1665dd said:
Umm, I'm really sorry - this is a woefully ignorant response, but - how do I tell with a non-aheadset headset? Give me moron-proof instructions and I'l go check for you toute-suite...

*goes to get coat*

the OD of the stem shaft will be 25.4mm if 1 1/8" or 22.2mm if 1" ;)

Back