Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean 14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time you earnt a sticker. Are you bringing the Moonshine? I gonna bring my flouro / splatter special.

cannondale king":2x9ltj30 said:
where's everyone camping as i need to phone and book :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think some people are camping at the Bracelands site- it's a few miles away but there are not many campsites in the Forest. I'm lucky enough to live very nearby!

Only a few days to go now and the turnout is looking like it's going to be great. Not sure of the conditions in the Forest but nearby the recent rain after all the dry weather has left the surface a little greasy. I suspect that it will have dried nicely by the weekend though.

We'll have a sign on sheet before the ride so please bring an ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact number along - don't worry, we won't be keeping the numbers on some Big Brother style database, it's only for the ride and "just in case". And, again "just in case" you haven't been before and are wondering how to recognise us, we'll be the large group with lots of old bikes!

Now a personal note. If anyone has a black bolt up seatclamp in 31.8 that is spare and could bring along I'd be very grateful. I can swop for a Hope 31.8 in red or cash as you prefer.

fod. seatclamp

i will have this with me Ed. it's black, bolt up but unsure of exact size. the I/D seams to be 31-32mm so just may be the one you need although i dont use them. anyway try it all the same ;) freebie.

see you sat. :cool:

Attachments

• Photo-0031_e1.jpg
    Photo-0031_e1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,305
  • Photo-0032_e1.jpg
    Photo-0032_e1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,305
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back