Show us what you did today, thread

Might see me at pollok a bit more often,after all it is on my doorstep so theres no excuse :oops:

That bike is looking good Rado :D very nice indeed :cool:

Fat has gears. 1 x 7.

DSC_3441.jpg

Short cage 105 road mech 25g lighter than XT-735.

But 735 would look much nicer ;) Did you compared weight to short or long cage version?

Radoslaw":18w2sffx said:
But 735 would look much nicer ;) Did you compared weight to short or long cage version?
Agreed, but all I had was a 735 long cage, which was about 25g heavier :evil: Still a weight-weenie build! I'll keep my eyes peeled though, but I do like the wee road mechs.

Also, mocked up the decals for the Hardrock tonight...

decalsmockup1024.jpg

Specialized on the downtube about 2.5cms too short... Emailed Gil with info.

Made a wee kit box for my little Nephew[who's 10],his greatest ambition is to join the police force.
He really really wants to be a police marksman :shock: :shock:

Poor pics sorry :oops:

Still a wee bit of detail painting to do,along with a hasp and lock, then a couple of coats of polyurethane varnish :?
A few hours work from recycled timber from someones bin :D
[I think it was part of a cheapo pine sideboard]

Attachments

• Kit box 001 (Large).jpg
    Kit box 001 (Large).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Kit box 002 (Large).jpg
    Kit box 002 (Large).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Kit box 003 (Large).jpg
    Kit box 003 (Large).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 145
zigzag":32rthp9h said:
Agreed, but all I had was a 735 long cage, which was about 25g heavier :evil: Still a weight-weenie build! I'll keep my eyes peeled though, but I do like the wee road mechs.
I have short cage 735 in my Xizang which should be replaced with M900 shortly . I'll be keep you in mind if you'll not find anything sooner.

Radoslaw":2wt4uzev said:
zigzag":2wt4uzev said:
I have short cage 735 in my Xizang which should be replaced with M900 shortly . I'll be keep you in mind if you'll not find anything sooner.
Oooh, cheers Radek, if I haven't found anything by then, that'd be great.

well yesterday was busy for me , work from 6am to 1pm then headed out to abuse the san andreas :D

036b8db8.jpg

709c322d.jpg

you can just make out the forth road/rail bridges here >

de6cb1af.jpg

also done a bit of work to the kona stinky , from this...........

54d7a1cf.jpg

to this

8c463b25.jpg

011c83c2.jpg

f20aff0b.jpg

to this

b26c0a81.jpg

28bb848e.jpg

so it's all fixed now

:cool: i have access to a tig welder now so if anyone needs anything i can do it to buttons ;)

I'll be interested to see how that holds out Alex ,in light of all theses horror stories about rewelded alloy frames.I mean if theres no real basis in these stories then maybe buying damaged frames to be fixed might be an ok idea :?
:)

Back