clearout - wheels, mechs, brakes, randoms & karma

simplepsy":103hituw said:
nothing in the post yet. Did you get my address in the PM?

Cheers Cam, have a good weekend. It's pi**ing down here in manchester!

can't understand this at all matey. i know some other stuff that went at the same time has been received, lets give royal mail a chance to redeem themselves with yet another display of piss poor performance and give it till tuesday, if it still hasn't arrived give me a shout and we'll sort something out.

absolutely everything has been sent - as i said above, some items have been recieved, others haven't as yet. if items are still missing on tuesday drop me a pm and i'll start chasing them up.

the wheels were sent through RM standard parcels on tuesday iirc so will be on a 3-5 day delivery schedule. please be patient - they are out there in the care of her majesty's postal morons....... somewhere!

cool, glad it made it through in the end.

royal mail proving yet again how inneficient they really are! i remember the days when a first class letter would be with you the day after it was posted!

Dude, just wanted to say how delighted I am with the wheel and brake. I shudder to think how much this would have been from my LBS - though in fairness to them, I sorted a second-hand mount and bolts from them, and the whole thing is on my bike and rocks my socks.

Perfect. Thank you. Over and out.

Back