My DeKerf has been reborn (updated, again 10-10-12) pics pg3

In some respects I prefer the previous build, but that could just be because the simple P2 doesn't quite fit with the rear stays on the frame.

Out of interest what length and width is the bar stem combo?

Great build ...nice job but I have a question Which P2 is that? The reason I ask is that I just bought a 96 Generation and am going to build it rigid. The P2 will quicken the geometry and I wonder what the ride quality is like, since the frame was only offered with suspension I have a 395mm A-C and a 410 A-C P2 (the nice ones ) and wondered which to use.

andrewl":35fmpdjb said:
In some respects I prefer the previous build, but that could just be because the simple P2 doesn't quite fit with the rear stays on the frame.

Have to agree I preferred the prev build much better. I second the choice of black cranks is too strong. And perhaps adding back the white turbo saddle would help.

andrewl":1cuq23ya said:

I'd be looking at $625 to my door for a Tuning Fork. That's a stiff trigger to pull.

The bar/stems were offered in 130mm or 150mm x 590mm. Mine is 130mm.

Back