Show us what you did today, thread

The GT had been languishing after a hard winter, so spent the afternoon administering some TLC including chain, pedals and a chain tensioner (as suggested by Velo some time ago).

Excuse the arty shots ;)

gt_001.jpg

gt_002.jpg

gt_003.jpg

More GT content. Just build yesterday with cheap no nonsense bin/karma parts so I've spend money only for a frame plus a tenner for new levers. Went for a short shakedown to Pollock today,
and refreshed my memory how nice Zaskars rides. But forgot how harsh and unforgiven frame is :shock: Ouch! High risers that's a good idea, added a lot to comfort.

Weight is also not too bad (Kg) despite heavy duty 36 spokes Aeroheat rims, heavy seatpost and azonic risers. I even forgot take bottle out with rest of drink!

Nice one Rado :cool: , still in love with my Zaskar :) , would have dragged it along to Pollock if i knew you were there (mini Zaskar meet :LOL: ), maybe next weekend ;)

I too was fond of the Zaskar, I reckoned it was one of the best usable retrobikes.

jimihendrix":2loyrgq2 said:
Nice one Rado :cool: , still in love with my Zaskar :) , would have dragged it along to Pollock if i knew you were there (mini Zaskar meet :LOL: ), maybe next weekend ;)
Sure Jimi, next weekend is fine I'm always up for wee ride. I'm during week about 6-ish pm at Pollock every day if anyone want to join.

Midweek rides are out for me now i'm back driving, lucky if i'm in the house before 8 pm :roll:

Next weekend is fine though, will sort it out later in the week :)

Latest posts

Back