And today I did......

Dyna did you see another thread started about some body asking " do they still make/sell ceramic rims" I dont know, do they? :?

Off again today (3rd day in a row)
Dunno what to do with myself!!

So ended back up Corstorphine woods
c953e40b.jpg

Time to get home & get the bbq lit, the beer should be cold by now

Work tomorrow :cry:

G (posted by iphone while up da woods)

nice one enid ;)

well today i got my kona stinky rear stay back after having it welded :cool: just about to head out and build it back up :D :D :D

That bike looks like a beast G :)

Finaly got the brakes sorted on the DH8, still not 100% but they stop the bike and dont stick so will do for now.

Strangest surprise on Thursday when i got home from work (at about 7.30pm), all my grass had been cut :) , i had made a half harted start on it last weekend with the strimmer but it had been blitzed, really short, the whole lot, front, back and side :), old blokes house next door is still council owned, men come round once and a while and do his, another neighbour figured they had the houses mixed up, phoned the council but the council guy said no mistake, my house is on the list and he cant change it :LOL:, during the carnage and mayhem they knocked a head off one of my Tulips but i ain't going to complain about that :LOL:

Anybody on Portobello prom about 1pm? See a fat bloke surfing 1' waves outside the pool?

That was me! :shock:

My block of flats has a communal drying green.
We have a communal lawn mower.
Why does cutting the grass not fall under communal :roll:
My job as per usual :LOL:

Today started another wee bike project, inspired by Mikee's suggestion I'm SS'ing the GT iDrive but with shorter travel, a shorter eye to eye shock, effectively lowering the bike.........oh dear, sounds like Jimi lowering his cars :shock:

As for surfing DaveDH won a competition at Belhaven beach, best beginer he was.......................only beginer he was hence the win :LOL:

Back