Pace RC500 (Nearly, Nearly finished!)

Rob

It is 98/0488.

Looks like Ive blown your cover - there are three of us looking for these things now!! :oops: :oops:

Oh, and welcome to the site Nathanedmunds...

thanks i was made to feel old today doing a repair on a kids BMX when i said i remember the DH bikes in 1994 only for him to say " corr i wasn't even born then mister" .

Ps CnC parts never get old just put on nicer bikes.

Latest pics... Finally got a nice set of RC150's very reasonably off the Bay. Many thanks to Marin man for collecting and posting.

He will be rewarded in Heaven but in the meantime I have Karma'd him a set of Manitou 3's to play with :D :D :D

So basically we are wheels, Chainset, cassette, Front brake adaptor, saddle and rear shifter away from completion... Thinking of suitable Hope hubs laced to Mavic 517's for the wheels (Heds would be nice - but out of my reach at present)

Thinking of a Gripshift style shifter as there is only one and I think it makes bikes look slightly odd with one Rapidfire style shifter...

Anyway, that's enough of my yakking (bonus point (and free small Karma gift) if you can name the film that line came from... Here's the pics -

P1010292.jpg

P1010293.jpg

you must be made up!

that looks at one with itself now. look forward to the rest of the build

So much better for getting those forks. When you get it finished we'll have to get em together!

Yes, so happy it's now on the right fork...

The 'orrible Rock Shox jobbies were just to stop it falling off the bench!

:D :D

ringo":1fbo98km said:
The 'orrible Rock Shox jobbies were just to stop it falling off the bench!

That's kind of how I see my whole bike. It's mainly just to stop me running downhill really fast with my arms outstretched shouting "WWWHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Back