And today I did......

A workmate is currently fighting Hodgkins. She's doing well so far and it is looking good and she is back at work after chemo.

She is normally a very pretty brunette but has gone for 2 wigs one brunette and one blonde, she quite enjoys swapping them around depending how she feels that day and freaking people out.

Those who've met me know what I look like, my hair style isnt a fashion statement ;)
Courtesy of the NHS but I'd rather not have hair than not be here :LOL:

RobMac":9wdmz1fa said:
Those who've met me know what I look like, my hair style isnt a fashion statement ;)
Courtesy of the NHS but I'd rather not have hair than not be here :LOL:

Oh I don't know, I could see you with a blonde bob.

Today I built a flatpack sideboard for my mother. At the age of 79 and 51 weeks she has decided to do her house up. In the last week she has had her hall and living room decorated, a new sink put in her bathroom and kitchen and bought this sodding sideboard.

Got there to discover my screwgun battery was dead and the charger was in my work. Turned out the sodding thing had 96 screws in the assembly process, I've managed to give myself a blister putting it together.

Still at least I got my tea for free as thank you.

i spent the morning building flat pack bikes for a local school........hate ful p.o.s bikes....5 down ...15 more to go...

Today I ran the gear cables on the road bike. My first set up of powercordz and the jagwire outers didnae works too well so it was back the original cables. A 22gram saving denied :( I also can't seem to get the front shifter working that well :? can shift up but it takes a double click on the way back down. Must investigate further.

RobMac":1qh4ou8q said:
Thats me finished another 200+ mile week and my rims and pads are disappearing before my very eyes :shock:

Could go ceramic.
Has a wonderful grating sound in the mud :LOL:

Back