SOLD: Oakley Juliet X-Metal Fire Iridium, Mint, boxed

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Righto, here I have a pair of mint condition (I would say 'as new') Oakley Juliets. Plasma frame with Fire Iridium lenses, just about the best all-round lens for looking through and looking at. Decided to pop these on ebay while Oakleys are going for silly money but thought I'd give retrobikers a first bite of the cherry (ebay at the weekend). Bought in the US for $285 USD some time ago (receipt included) and have barely been out of the box. They come with the original box and paperwork (including the X-Metal coin), also spare unobtanium nose and temple pads. High resolution photos available if you PM me your email address.

I won't bother giving the spiel about these glasses, it would go on forever - they are legendary and the photos speak for themselves.

Sold for £120

Attachments

• IMG_2090_1024_768.jpg
    IMG_2090_1024_768.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,140
  • IMG_2092_1024_768.jpg
    IMG_2092_1024_768.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 2,140
  • IMG_2091_1024_768.jpg
    IMG_2091_1024_768.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 2,140
  • IMG_2094_1024_768.jpg
    IMG_2094_1024_768.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,140
Gorgeous but can't afford just now :cry: Absolutely bargain though mate.

got 2 pairs..these at this price :shock: bargin :shock:

Box, Coin and paperwork all mint NOS

Bud...""all the best with sale type bump"" ;)

Ernie ;)

Thanks for the bumps! Yeah these are great, my Ruby X-metal Pennys just tend to get preferred over them and I can't justify a 'collection' :) (I think those are the ones in your avatar, right Ernie?)

Fatal Swan":34n5prj2 said:
Thanks for the bumps! Yeah these are great, my Ruby X-metal Pennys just tend to get preferred over them and I can't justify a 'collection' :) (I think those are the ones in your avatar, right Ernie?)

Ahh another Oakley junky...i have the ones as per the avatar..they are juliets..i have again as per the avatar"hoot" blackhawkdown..and a pair with polished frame with green iridium lenses..2 pairs of x metal pennys..1 pair x metal mars..1 pair flak jackets and 2 pairs of half jackets XLJ..used for biking

:oops: :oops: sorry to hi jack your sale thread...just great shades

Ernie ;)

hope you dont mind me hijacking this thread after selling your Juliets (?),
but if anyone is interested and feels they missed out on these, I have the same pair up for grabs in the same condition only with light smoked lenses and unboxed.

Pics to follow, £95 seems pretty resonable to me, What say you?

Back