Sunns up north; bikes, parts & projects :]

jamabikes":bddll4wh said:
very purty. why not enter it in this monts 98+ botm ;)

maybe when all queer colours are in place :p

chilling time now though.. 6 months to be percise
hanging on the wall.. thro the long winter waiting

5046871676_9b9d57a73e_z.jpg

chill

xxejen":1rlf1bdf said:
very nice your Sunn Ti,

what is your saddle??

thanks,
xxejen

good day xxejen and thanks for g8 forum

saddle is a sammy supercross cools signature.. bought some more glitter for this frame.. have started mounting but missing rims.. hope purple, turquoise and hot pink works on this frame, my girlfriend says no! :roll: notice the very nice hope ti hubs and tune ti bb *proud* :) i'm gonna use a turquoise/purple cane creek headset instead of this ringle (bloody impossible finding a 3dv ringle) i've seen some blue paul v's ebay.com, but i'm going to wait for a true turquoise set to go with these purple ones... also wanted to go with turquoise/purple cranks, maybe cooks, but what the heck, this will be expensive enough :oops:

5690471464_8ed14a1d66_b.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I like your style, you dont do things by halves!

Gorgeous frame.

Ive always wondered with these Sunn's, does the added weight of the fork not detract from the ride considering it has such short travel?

KeepItSteel":3bxkozrj said:
I like your style, you dont do things by halves!

Gorgeous frame.

Ive always wondered with these Sunn's, does the added weight of the fork not detract from the ride considering it has such short travel?

nopp.. great with some travel.. my first sunn was without susp. but not for long :) i wouldn't want to lose the feeling of beeing grounded that i have riding these obsys carbons.. they work very well for me, and only adds half a kilogram to teh bike.. know i rode a sid 63mm travel at same time back 13 yeras ago, but that one always felt to swampy and soft.. no 32mm travel does just the thing for me.. it's like barefoot running ;)

all purple and turquoise somehow didn't match well :oops:

back scratch with green lineup now with some added red.. have bit of a hangup on weight for the moment.. so most likely will there be more parts from tune mounted, red or green of course :) goal is under 9kg, but i'm having a hard time letting go of the nice silent clutch lx rear hub.. shimano ro80 weight vs. tune mag noise.. hmm :roll:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,883
awesome! love the green/red details on a ti frame. What bolts are you using for crown and stem?

Back