Voodoo 853 Wazoo ** Updated 17/12/2007 **

Mattythemod

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not really a Retro Project unless you call 2005 Models retro but it finally arrived yesterday all the way from Arizona ,i have to say its looking rather sexy in a nice shade of blue .

Frame is made of Reynolds 853 which was absolute must in my buying factors ,fork is handmade by American frame builders Kelly ,mow yes its a CROSS bike and i have not come across many of these in Readers bikes so hopefully thsi might be of interest to some of you .

Not sure if i am going to go geared on this beauty as i have a full ultegra groupset lying about OR bite the bullet and go single speed!!

I am on a mission to build this up with some anodized red bits to match the CK Headset ,seem to be having trouble finding some small Red bottle cage bolts at the moment .

I am pretty open to suggestions and ideas so fire away and share your thoughts .

Attachments

• forks 044 (Large).jpg
    forks 044 (Large).jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,046
  • forks 040 (Large).jpg
    forks 040 (Large).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2,044
  • forks 042 (Large).jpg
    forks 042 (Large).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,044
  • forks 043 (Large).jpg
    forks 043 (Large).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,046
My 1st proper bike was a crosser. I like them a lot. Actually too bad I don't have one in my stable currently :roll: Of modern bikes I generally like crossers most.

Looks like it will become a nice ride, Matty ! Frame made from the right materials, a good color ...it makes my heart go a little faster :) Good luck with the build.

That looks very tidy indeed, really classy.

For what it's worth I'd go with the geared build

cannondale king":37k4ohy1 said:
uuuuuurrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh it looks horride :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: get a real bike and while your at it stick that spesh in the skip :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LMFAO Thought i would put you out of your misery , for those of you who dont know that CK is a mate of mine ,i have spent the last 2 weeks telling him i have been waiting for his dream bike of VIT T to arrive ......

Dont u think he sounds a tad bitter ??

Ps CK did you still want that Orange saddle ?? :LOL:

Now there's a thought, retro stabilizers!

lol, we'll get you out on the spesh over xmas, surly you two must get some holiday?

Back