Calling all Specialized Ultimate owners.

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
hi all
If anyone out there owns a specialized ultimate & your interested, Ashok & myself are creating a specialized ultimate web page detailing the history of the frame & pics of owners bikes. it'll look very similiar to this www.kalimotxo.com/mtb/merlin_newsboy_owners.html

Please let me know if you're interested in taking part :)
please feel free to private mail me direct

Posted this on Dutch boards too, so expect loads off Ultimates from Holland will overflow your mailbox soon.

scant":179xjlek said:
hi all
If anyone out there owns a specialized ultimate & your interested, Ashok & myself are creating a specialized ultimate web page detailing the history of the frame & pics of owners bikes. it'll look very similiar to this www.kalimotxo.com/mtb/merlin_newsboy_owners.html

Please let me know if you're interested in taking part :)
please feel free to private mail me direct

Looks like a cool project Scant.

Actually, sort me out with a good pic of an ultimate and I'll post this on the front page.

Ok who did it, there was a newly listed NOSish Specialized Ultimate on ebay.com last night, woke up this morning and it was gone. Has someone here gone and bought it out of ebay, cos thats not fair, I was going to try that today!

Ho hum

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just bought a 1989/1990? Epic (CRO MO lugs) with a U brake under the chainstays, anyone who can supply me with more info (Will pick it up on Monday, and will post pics later). The bike is partly blue (respray?) and probably bought as a Frame kit (no matching parts according to Firstflight specs...). All info appreciated :roll:

Voila this is it, the paint looks like it's original, the "hologram" on the carbon fibre is also blue-ish.Lugs are definate Cro-mo The parts mainly suck :?
But please hand me some info guys :!:
Think it's '89 (ultimate with cro-mo lugs, check on Firstflightbikes???)
http://www.firstflightbikes.com/specialized_specs.htm
Can't find a frame nr, any clue's :?:
Have a contempary Stumpjumper, so might swap the parts as the stumpy is too small for me anyway.
Will make better pics soon

Attachments

• epic.jpg
    epic.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 13,246
Back