East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Right, Meeting at 7pm on Tuesday between Caythorpe and Hoveringham.

There is a carpark on the banks of the Trent and we have a number of ride options from there.

Great pub in Hoveringham called the Reindeer which is worth a visit.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 656
  • Medium.jpg
    Medium.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 656
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 656
Don't worry Rob, we can make it as short or as long as needs be on the evening and we'll stick to a nice steady pace (which I prefer :oops:) as it will be windy I think which never helps.

We can stick to mainly bridleways or we can take in the splendor of Southwell catherdral with a little more road riding.

I'll bring the OS and we can decide before we set off.

My knee goes when I singlespeed for a while or try to push up hills in a bigger than usual cog. Just a thought.

not sure whether to drive through town and go out on A612 or go via A52 - one is further than the other, but suspect traffic will play a role - anybody know which is likely to be quickest at around 5.30?

Hope you all have had a good ride this evening, I shall be with you next week :LOL:

Dose any one have a rear mech for sale LX or STX would be fine.

i think i have one of each available for purchase, i'll have to have a dig around in my man cave tomorrow.

Thanks guys for hitting the East, East Midlands...

Hope your bikes have screwed back together ok! :shock: :oops:

Sorry to jump the gun on the photo...maybe we post them all!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 604
Those 29ers obscure the picture would you mind put any larger wheeled bike towards the back of the picture next time please, :LOL: and keep the older bikes in the foreground.

and my bike's barely in the shot :shock: :LOL:

cheers for the ride Mat - very good, but a real boneshaker :LOL:

Route up later.

Back