Skye 2011 Aftermath thread....

big.eck":3veyfqn2 said:
some really amazing pictures there :shock: i'll make time for next year :cool:

Me too :oops:
Totally amazing ,the pictures just get better as you scroll down.That 'dodgy bit' looks a nightmare.

One very happy bunch of lads :cool:
Well done guys,that was truly an epic ride :D

Stunning Radek, simply stunning. Love the night time shots too, and the Salsa on the ground with the Trotternish ridge receding into the background... Wow.

Rado those shots are amazing - top work I love the clouds at the start of the Quiraing, the night shot turned out - which was better than mine :) they look great, love the bike one.

Just waiting up for the write up Mr P ;)

The dodgy bit really was dodgy, 5 foot out was yet another 45 degree + slope of infinite falling, as you grabbed the rocks to pull yourself round they came away in your hand, it also loked way steeper in the flesh, especially with the wind whirling around, did I mention I get vertigo? I wasn't a happy camper at a few places along that path :)

The Ken":1v3lrk5w said:
Just waiting up for the write up Mr P ;)

You need a write up after photos like that :?:

Radek - truly excellent :cool:

Radek and ZZ have pushed me over the edge in terms of DSLRs :twisted:
I've been holding off for a while, trying to find something which would replicate my 35mm slide film shots from years ago. Think I'm a convert now.

Texty write up when I can, but really what more can be said after those photies.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back