Skye 2011 Aftermath thread....

dyna-ti":3ds43le1 said:
The Ken":3ds43le1 said:
Oh and the screaming shits I have today reminds me that Zebra Burgers might taste nice but might not be the best thing to buy from a van on the top of a scottish hill.

Im surprised you even thought that was a good idea TK :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
I think it was a case of ordering before realising that all they had was a microwave in the van for cooking :shock: although to be fair they did check it was cooked through with a thermometer.

Got to say though, glad I ordered the hot dog.

zigzag":qt51dunw said:
dyna-ti":qt51dunw said:
The Ken":qt51dunw said:
Oh and the screaming shits I have today reminds me that Zebra Burgers might taste nice but might not be the best thing to buy from a van on the top of a scottish hill.

Im surprised you even thought that was a good idea TK :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Got to say though, glad I ordered the hot dog.

....the one that was dispatched to hound out errant children? :shock:

Caz the Collie :shock: - be very afraid, or perhaps worry more about the eccentric owner ;)

Down Boy!

ZZ have you not got pics of the crazy cliff bit where we had to pass the bikes around? (and I was clutching the ground out of fear)

The Ken":19jhfmjs said:
ZZ have you not got pics of the crazy cliff bit where we had to pass the bikes around? (and I was clutching the ground out of fear)
God no, my survival instincts were overriding the photo opportunity ones! Still don't know how Mr P managed that without anyone to grab the bike off him - must be part mountain goat or something!?!?

Here is the bigger version mr K, on my facebook page too :)
skye2011.jpg

zigzag":3rh97p4k said:
The Ken":3rh97p4k said:
God no, my survival instincts were overriding the photo opportunity ones! Still don't know how Mr P managed that without anyone to grab the bike off him - must be part mountain goat or something!?!?

I have these :D

Radoslaw, observed by ZZ, gingerly carries his Salsa down the slope to the "Dodgy Step"
skye033.jpg

skye034.jpg

skye035.jpg

...then Combined Tactics transfer the Salsa to ZZ and onto "The Ledge" (which is more dodgy in the flesh than it looks in photos - watch you don't slip :shock: :LOL: )

skye036.jpg

skye037.jpg

skye038.jpg

skye039.jpg

....and round the exposed corner to this......... :cool:
skye040.jpg

More pictures...

Day one...

First puncture

On the track again

The Big Blue

Night at camp site