Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean 14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a quick calculation... £60 in fuel there and back for me :shock:

That's before I consider staying over a night somewhere.

Anyone got a spare bit of floor I could kip on the night before or after?

Would any local riders reckon I'd get away with a 1x9 speed set up (32t chainring, 11/32t cassette) bearing in mind I'm not the fittest of riders ;)

Being new to retrobike I'm looking forward to meeting up, it will make a change not to be the only guy on a bike from the antique roadshow.

regards to all

Andy B":153uykvt said:
Would any local riders reckon I'd get away with a 1x9 speed set up (32t chainring, 11/32t cassette) bearing in mind I'm not the fittest of riders ;)

32x16 ss is fine so 1x9 with a 32x32 bottom gear will be no problem.

ededwards":q9exio1c said:
Andy B":q9exio1c said:

32x16 ss is fine so 1x9 with a 32x32 bottom gear will be no problem.
Cool

I may well be on my new bike then ;)

Count me in I will be riding the 1992 diamond back axis, just finished renovating the frame, all the xt components have been polished to death, just needs resembling, a couple of new cables and she is good to go :D :D

Really looking forward to this now :D
Just hoping my Koolstop pads turn up to aid my canti's in stopping my bulk :LOL:
Hope this weather holds, was an outstanding dayout last time :cool:

elPedro666":1op1rjjl said:
HarryCrumb":1op1rjjl said:
You can stick me on the list Ed, I have just secured my outfit for the day.

Top banana! Or am I getting my fruits confused :?

Fancy the same arrangement as before, collecting CharlieBoy on-route? Hopefully without the blow-out this time! :shock: :LOL:

It could be a plan, I ll be in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back