1974 Raleigh Caprice restoration

Nice job.

I had one a while back - I did some work on it and then sold it. Was a really nice powder blue with nice flower detailing.

Ladies bikes like that are very popular at the moment, at least round here they are anyway.

Nick

Plenty of room for some smashing meat paste sandwiches and a bottle of Tizer in the basket!

what a sterling job well done it looks great ,which powder coater did you use? cheers ,
Lee.

mrlee":1u9uwj2q said:
what a sterling job well done it looks great ,which powder coater did you use? cheers ,
Lee.

cheers, owner is well happy :D was Sprayquick in Reddish, need to prep beforehand for best results from them but they are cheap and finish is tough ;)

Nicely done Sir! Excellent pictures of the restoration too. My GF has recently taken ownership of a Liz Pepperel edition Caprice from 1991. Very nice it is too. Heavy as a tank though.

nelly":15pm6c8j said:
Nicely done Sir! Excellent pictures of the restoration too. My GF has recently taken ownership of a Liz Pepperel edition Caprice from 1991. Very nice it is too. Heavy as a tank though.

I refurb'ed one of them a few months back, Laura Ashley-esque livery/details?

Its all white with, yellow flower detailing, a white saddle, white basket, white mudguards etc. Very nice......I can post pics if you are interested....it is in superb condition, a real find.

Back