Skye 2011 Aftermath thread....

Great photos. Looks like there was at least 300 yards of ridable track as well.

Liking Mr Panda and Radek's differing views on helmet wear.

On the Road to Skye
IMG_6233.jpg

Waiting for Ken
IMG_6248.jpg

Ready To Roll
IMG_6247.jpg

Mr P wonders when he will see the cuilins on the horizon
Slig_Panorama.jpg

Obigatory selfish shots
IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

Zigzag tests how far back he can lean without falling over using the extreme no arms method
IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

Rest now as it won't get any easier
IMG_6267.jpg

Yes, lets go the opposite way to the way the arrow points, it can't be that bad
IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6270.jpg

After this point my photo enthusiasm waned - huge climb loomed and then 3.5 miles of bog, up to knees on 3 occasions.

Day 2 - The Quiraing

dscf1182w.jpg

TheKen's rocking his missus' shades - was he going for Bono meets Audrey Hepburn? Only his style consultant can tell

dscf1185a.jpg

Radek hike-a-biking - yes, there was a lot of this, especially at the start

dscf1186k.jpg

Mr Panda ponders his line up through the next bend

dscf1193y.jpg

Looking southwest back towards the start of the Quirang - Cnoc a Mheirlich on the left (I think)

dscf1197sch.jpg

One of these is the Needle, or maybe they all are, they all look pretty jaggy to me

dscf1202v.jpg

Round the bend, heading north under the ridgeline now

dscf1205d.jpg

And the start of the (almost rideable by mere mortals concerned with death) singletrack heading down towards Flodigarry

dscf1209s.jpg

Scrambling down the hill towards Loch Hasco after missing the path

dscf1210r.jpg

dscf1211x.jpg

dscf1212r.jpg

Amped up to be back on the trail, we crank it up a bit for the final section of flowing singletrack...

dscf1222c.jpg

... going so fast we set the heather alight ;) whoops :oops: Time to go home, methinks

Aaron - magic photies :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'll get some up later - she's got me diggin' 'oles in the garden now :facepalm:

In rock :facepalm: :facepalm:

Oh and the screaming shits I have today reminds me that Zebra Burgers might taste nice but might not be the best thing to buy from a van on the top of a scottish hill.

The Ken":2x8baj6j said:
Oh and the screaming shits I have today reminds me that Zebra Burgers might taste nice but might not be the best thing to buy from a van on the top of a scottish hill.

Im surprised you even thought that was a good idea TK :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

My brother in law was just round and was looking at the pics,he's astounded by the quality of them :cool: .
Left muttering something about buying a bike :LOL: :LOL:

Awesome!!!! Really jealous chaps looks epic! Cannae wait to see some more pics. Could I trouble someone to make a wee triptych of the first pic and the TK vs Hans Rey ones? Its for the monthly doodah.

Back