clearout - wheels, mechs, brakes, randoms & karma

the tenner is waiting on the bars jax13

how do you want me to pay you?

EDIT - I just read your first post and you mentioned paypal. That's cool with me - please can you pm me your paypal name and i'll get it right over to you:)

cheers,

Si

>DMR/mavic wheelset. revolver disc hubs, mavic rims (front : X139 rear : X321) i've been running these for 12 months or so without issue, nice and smooth - £55 (includes 200 mile old deore 9spd cassette)

Mate, if they're still available, I'll have these if they can come for £50 posted? ;)

simplepsy":1dn2vh7t said:
the tenner is waiting on the bars jax13

how do you want me to pay you?

EDIT - I just read your first post and you mentioned paypal. That's cool with me - please can you pm me your paypal name and i'll get it right over to you:)

cheers,

Si

apologies matey, i though i sent it in a previous message. pm inbound.

DMR/mavic wheelset. revolver disc hubs, mavic rims

If still available please.... £50 + postage?

Dude, can I take the Auriga comp front and the Acera Karma front mech top pull? Can send the beer vouchers as soon as I have details.

EDIT: Actually, I suppose that £15 front wheel makes sense at the time too...

Grazie

all pm's replied to - having a packaging session now then off to the PO so all items sold in the last 5 days will be posted this afternoon.

all items sold last week are in transit - i know some people have recieved items and others haven't - please be patient with the royal fail, the poor little lambs tend to slow the post down by 4 days each time they get a bank holiday off!

nothing in the post yet. Did you get my address in the PM?

Cheers Cam, have a good weekend. It's pi**ing down here in manchester!

Latest posts

Back