kaiser":vfzsd8uc said:
Anymore RB'rs?

So it looks like the Retrobike reps are:

- ededwards
- kaiser
- velomaniac
- gil_m
- Jamiedyer

I've been looking at ferries (Fishguagd-Rosslare) which are a scary price and guess I should consider camping/accommodation soon (has anyone any thoughts/ideas about this).

For me Stranraer to Belfast ferry is £40 either way with my scooter which seems very reasonable. Plus if I scoot I can stay further out that the immediate environs of the event and as i dont drink scootings not an issue. Probably aim for a YHA as I'm getting to old and stiff for camping :LOL:
Practical upshot is I cant afford to book accomodation this month as all cash is going toward SSEC at the mo and thus i may miss out on whats available locally.
It would've been good if SSWC had camping as part of the price like SSEC but I'm sure they had good reasons :roll:

keeping the thread alive

Hi all
Just a quick post to keep the thread alive.
Currently getting ready for SSEC2011 in Belgium and then all thoughts to Ireland.
Has anybody heard anything from the organisers? I have paid and heard nothing after the initial acceptance.
For the macretro's, I am planning on taking the T25 van so if anybody wants to join me and split the costs you are more than welcome. I can take 3 with bikes and gear comfortably and this will keep costs down.
Drop me a line if interested.

Jamie

Jamie they post quite frequently on facebook. I'll try to add to this thread anything pertinent :)

kaiser":2b84g24w said:
Anymore RB'rs?

I had planned on making the long trip but at this stage it doesn't look like its going to happen and I'll have to settle for the Australian SS Nationals in September instead.

Anyone made any plans yet? When are you arriving when are you staying till? Any sign of an itinerary?

No plans yet for me although a no show is a distinct possibility given horrific ferry cost - 300 quid :shock: - and I understand that accommodation is pricey too. Hopefully I'll manage to sort something out as it should be good.

Back