Silly Cheap 2000 Shcwinn Straight 8 and 1999 Boxxers

thespoy

Retro Newbie
I have my Schwinn Straight 8 frame and loads of parts on eBay right now going ridiculously cheap (shame for me!).

Have a look if you are interested;

Straight 8 item no. - 330552766592

Boxxer item no. - 330552770215

Rules

Welcome bud, but please please please read the rules before posting!!!!
All sales in this section MUST have a firm price or thread will be locked, not a good way to start your first post, if you spent the time to look, you would see we have a seperate section for Ebay adds! :?

Nope :-( The guy withdrew it from sale.... I was prepared to take the lot and made an offer, but I guess he didn't want to deal with postage.

That sucks.
If you end up in that situation again and the seller is in the UK, get them to send it to me and then you can arrange you're own courier from my place.
It's not like I have to faff with packaging and I don't mind changing address labels.

Someone did this for me a while back with some car parts from the states, so it's about time I return the favour. ;)

There are hideous prices shipping from Australia to the UK.

I got a quote of £960ish gb. For a 25kg frame and parts package. :shock:

I know this has no reference at all. Just shooting out possible postage issues.

jimmy5willy":2znztvzm said:
That sucks.
If you end up in that situation again and the seller is in the UK, get them to send it to me and then you can arrange you're own courier from my place.
It's not like I have to faff with packaging and I don't mind changing address labels.

Someone did this for me a while back with some car parts from the states, so it's about time I return the favour. ;)

Yeah I have a fellow Schwinn enthusiast in the states who does this alot for me. Shipping is usually less than half going through him as I wait until I have a few item's or frames, and he send them in 1 parcel, and I give him a little beer money on top of the shipping/boxing costs :)

These Schwinns are waaaaay cheaper to send if the frames are dismantled too.

All I really wanted from that frame was the Pro Deluxe and rising rate linkages, but would have bought the whole frame just for those bits.

Back