• WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Still in and looking forward to it!

Practiced sailing face first over my handle bars this week in preparation for the ride.. I think I have it down pat but ideally would like to work on the sound effects a little. I'm a bit worried that I might be letting out a girlish squeek as I hit the ground.

Any news on the B-day Mantra? or are we just hoping that it appears at the foot of the bed on Sunday morning?

Slow6":2nuemp1r said:
Still in and looking forward to it!

Practiced sailing face first over my handle bars this week in preparation for the ride.. I think I have it down pat but ideally would like to work on the sound effects a little. I'm a bit worried that I might be letting out a girlish squeek as I hit the ground.

Any news on the B-day Mantra? or are we just hoping that it appears at the foot of the bed on Sunday morning?

find out tomorrow fella, just got a new comission to do some bikes for a client so totally forgot about it actually haha Will be getting it hopefully but will probably ride the profelch this weekend as ive neglected the thing latel and she needs a damn good thrashing.

Seriously nice Proflex it is too.

Well.. bike's all washed, camera's on charge, remembered to fuel the car and squirrel away some cash for coffee, cake and cranks...

...see you dirty old mountain bike pervs in the morning then

Haha that's ace big L. Had a great day nice to finally meet everyone. We have to organize a run out again soon.

Back