Mint 2010 fsa afterburner cranks and bb30 bb

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
No pics as yet as they are at work, but they are in almost new condition, practically unmarked with little to know werar to any rings.

Initially I'm not after a sale, but a swap for a standard bb set of cranks, or part ex for a decent 27.2 black seat post, or anything else you might want to offer up, but I don't need any forks or frames at this stage, unless they are interesting.

Rrp of £260, so not just your average set of cranks.

fsa-312-0300-zoom.jpg

Would sell for around £100 if I had to, rings must be worth At least £60 on their own.

Hit me with your swap options.

i'm fairly thick :oops: so could you tell me the difference between this and a crank with a 'normal' bb please? i don't understand all this compact crank talk

thanks,mick

sausagefingers":usx1i7qy said:
i'm fairly thick :oops: so could you tell me the difference between this and a crank with a 'normal' bb please? i don't understand all this compact crank talk

thanks,mick
The bb30 bottom bracket won't fit in a standard frame, it is a bit like the early Klein bbs, or at least that's my understanding.

so it will only fit certain frames? or will it fit any frames if using an adaptor of some sort? sorry for the stoopid questions,really showing my ignorance now :oops:

I dont think you can convert/use a bb30 bb on a standard frame, but you can run a standard bb in a bb30 frame, at least I think that is the case.

It may be possible to swap out the bb30 axle for a standard one though?

No love for these? Offers welcome, and I could split and sell just the cranks and bb or rings, but I'd need offers for both.

I am possibly interested.

How would I know if my frame was one of those that could fit these cranks?

Back