14-16" full bike for xmas present for my son

SPESHMIKE

Old School Hero
Please someone help before my wife goes to halfords and buys him a carrera. Top budget of £200!! So what you got?

im selling my c16r in 17" but orange sizes are small for £250 posted but might be able to barter with you if your interested buddy :cool: :D

Got a 16" GT Arrowhead in the process of being built up for sale. bit tatty at the moment but should come up well will be looking for around £70 when finished. can post pics tommorow if you are interested.
Regards
Longbeech

thanks c king but your orange may be a little expensive for me at the moment. All I have for swapsies are some spesh strongarm 2 sworks cranks, and some modern disc compatible mavic crossride rims. So maybe a no go at the moment. If I can sell his existing bike I may be able to go for it but who wants one of those schwinn stingray cruisers that weigh about 70lbs????

Forget the sun just got them done between showers! I have put some RST381 forks on that are in good condition (will cut them down before completion), NOS Tioga Psyco's. a Mavic 221 with deore hub, 8 speed megarange cassette on the back and a rigida on the front. Promax Vs, acrea rear mech, nexage front , Altus crankset. Will stick some better pedals on it before its done. As I said its by no means a new bike but one that is a good platform for upgrading as dad gets the bits!
Let me know what you think
Longbeech

Attachments

• DSCF0252.JPG
    DSCF0252.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 739
  • DSCF0253.JPG
    DSCF0253.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 739
  • DSCF0254.JPG
    DSCF0254.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 739