Grove innovations hardcore (ebay.de)

..and if you once come to Holland I can offer you a stay at my parents guesthouse. You don't want me welding something up for you :mrgreen:

Melvin, I think we should both go stay with Escape Goat and visit that shop, looks totally stocked with classic gear.

The prices though... :? all I'll be doing is looking.

rody

rody":1md4sqym said:
The seller is totally whacked about running a 100 travel fork, the frame was designed for half that! It already has a 13.5" bottom bracket, can't imagine raising it even more :?

He's not real specific on how much to aquire the fork and Hammerhead...got a feeling even with the short steerer tube he'd not let them go cheap. Pitty.

Decals gotta be repros, originals were water slide that were cleared over, difficult to apply but looked great when done right.

As for the fork, the steerer could be replaced but would require cutting out the old and putting in a new...not hard but somewhat time consuming.

Tell you what Melvin, buy up the frame, fork and bar, ship it to me then plan on coming to the states with Roy and we'll ride the snot outta the Groves :D . You do that, I'll fix it for free.

cheers,

rody

I,m in!!! :D

Back