Thetford meet - Saturday 30th April - The evening reception

lou74":3hetv3u4 said:
plans have fallen through so could well be putting in an appearance now that i'm almost fixed.
chris, will you have your fork pump with you? is that a silly question? so i can pump up my new imaculate 38's to the required pressure before fitting them.

Fork pump on standby and ready for action

You can't take dust for granted. Dust should be exploited at all available opportunities.

Should be able to pop my Retrobike cherry for this!

Thought I would miss out due to being between bikes, but I've finished my Pace singlespeed in time. The brakes aren't bedded in yet, but hey, what's the worst that can happen? :LOL:

Stop trying to make me feel bad.

I'll try and do a Chicksands evening soon.

Sad now!! :(

Just hurry up with the next Thetford date!

I was out playing at Bedgebury today - so won't be out to play tomorrow.
Hope you all have fun :)

guessing i'm 1st home as i wimped out on the pm ride (it has been at least 7 week since last ride!)
be-ee-ee-ee-utiful day! dry, dusty, front end washout tastic! plus all the usual fun & banter & cakes & tatoes & tea.

ow my gd just got in and it was a blinder the dust was thick and fast flowing and clogged the air we breathed and are eyes :LOL: :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

nearly had a couple of falls but narrowly avoided them thank god :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back