merlin titanium

That's bloody lovely.

Another member of the RBMOC (RetroBike Merlin Owners Club) ....

So cool. Nice size too. You so often see these but much bigger. If you ever want to sell.......

;)

Great bike but...

Put back the Syncros stem, add a Syncros post and a black Chris King headset. :cool:

Ps. I like the Pace RC30 forks.

Merlin Boy":34y07tn0 said:
Great bike but...

Put back the Syncros stem, add a Syncros post and a black Chris King headset. :cool:

Ps. I like the Pace RC30 forks.

Yep, can't really go wrong with the Syncros/King/RC30 combo

but, i have king headsets on 3 of my other bikes, and as this one gets used very little i dont know that its worth it. and i would have to track down a minty logo free one. and if i do, and put syncros on it, itll just look like any other merlin. i love the syncros stem, dont get me wrong, its possibly my favourite stem of all time. but the x lite bits look different....

Another nice combination is:

Ringle stem and Ringle post and...... a Chris King headset :LOL:

Sorry for the Chris King headset :oops: , but its the best.

ok. now, i could get a black king headset to go on the sworks, becuase it would match the black seatclamp. and put the redundant pewter king on the merlin, that has no seatclamp. and get a pink king to go on the cove to match the bottle cage, and this would save postage costs......aaaaaargh!!!!!

kanerdog1x1":3obcsi9q said:
your not helping ed.........

Sorry mate, here's mine this afternoon, inspired by yours and no Syncros or King in sight!

Attachments

• PB280441.JPG
    PB280441.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,580
  • PB280442.JPG
    PB280442.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,580
Back