Definitely Too good to be true - Advice taken

Btw. Going for it entails

- spending a bit more to get more
- spam blocking the email
- not being daft.

Sound advice as ever gents. Thank you. Head beats heart on this one.

Enjoy the bank holiday.

Ps: anyone know of any top FSRs for sale?

scam

Send me the money instead.

You won't get a bike either, but I'll tell you how much I enjoyed spending it - just the sum I need to visit China - I'd even send you some pics :D

Re: scam

bobgarrod":23ho5ijf said:
Send me the money instead.

You won't get a bike either, but I'll tell you how much I enjoyed spending it - just the sum I need to visit China - I'd even send you some pics :D

Awww cheers. You're too kind. Paypal gift ok?

Andy B":viblb47f said:
trickylad":viblb47f said:
Inspired by the goodwill of the royal wedding I've decided to go for it.
You will lose your money, I can 99.9% guarantee this.

No bike will ever turn up from them.

DO NOT SEND THEM A PENNY

Getting a strong hint here. Thanks Andy. FOr once I've listened.

My dad wouldn't believe this.

Thanks

you can send it ordinary paypal - I don't mind paying the fees - you'll have some protection in case I forget to send the photos.

:D

Re: Thanks

bobgarrod":1vwx6k5a said:
you can send it ordinary paypal - I don't mind paying the fees - you'll have some protection in case I forget to send the photos.

:D

LMFAO

Awesome. Don't use Chris' dad's camera. It's unreliable.

(Sorry Chris)
:cry:

The proof

Just in case it wasn't already clear enough, I asked for a reference from a satisfied customer. They sent me an email address which I dropped a 'hello, tell me more' to.

This is the reply I got.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

""Mr your welcome

Am very busy at work now but i will tell you all because i just bought a bike from them last week

Yes..there company name is  Trek11 solutions they are from Uk...

I bought 2 bikes from them

2011 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 29er Expert Carbon Bike $3000

2011 Specialized Stumpjumper 29er Singlespeed Hardtail Bike $3,100

And they ask me to make payment via western union and at first  told them am not secure making payment via western union so i had to call western union to ask them if am secure in making payment via western union and they told  me no

So i told them and they told me i don't have any problem if i make the payment via western union that i will surely get my bike without any problem then they told me i can make 50% payment that when i get the bike i can make the remaining payment..

So i believe in them i make 50% payment via western union and they gave me tracking number for my package and the bike got to me within 3 days so after then i could not pay the remaing 50% and i told them that i don't have money for now so i payed them the remaing balance on Monday and i promise them i will bring more costormer for them because they serve me very well..

Mr you can do business with them cause i have believe in them because most company will never give you that opportunity..

Bye for now i wont to work""

Hope this thread is a useful reminder to all our members, given how active we all are on the auction sites. At least it doesn't have a sob story ending.

;)

Back