Yo respray - what colour?

oohh yeah, vicious cycles...mmmm.

They do a bloody gorgeous green/ blue paint job like Rody's Grove (?)

Was only thinking this morning that i might like the Vicious Cycles ceramic shot glasses in this month's Dirtrag, to go with my VC tall mugs. But i don't drink shots.

Maybe eat yoghurts out of them?

:D

yo eddy

hey guys i dont know if this is the right place to post this so dont shout if im wrong!!
was wondering what my 1994 YO EDDY frame might be worth, i have two at the mo, one which is fully built up in aqua fade, and the other has just come back from the paint shop where is has been painted a lovely crisp white, oh and its a medium with the 1 inch head tube in as new condition!
any idea what its worth?
cheers :D

grellow is FAR from a standard RAL or any other standard colour. it was mixed by eye which is why theres some variations over the actual colour shade. wendyl told me its 1 part bright yellow, 2 parts bright green, usally with a light overspray, mainly metallic red, but that also varies!
I've got a team grellow fork for sale (grellow fade to metallic blue) if you want to take a close look at the colour (usual abergavenny meeting place ;)
D&D in the states used to do some of FATs paint work, they'd be the safest bet at properly recreating it.... or you could drop down a heap of £$ & get a leni fried mega custom job :D

gump":d38h4i1s said:
I think Team Violet is one of the nicest single colours, and shouldn't be too hard to get a close match. maybe.

yeh I love it too, it was actually based on the milka chocolate bar wrapper colour :LOL: but with a light metallic red overspray. again not a stock colour, but I've seen it properly recreated :)

scant":15c9motf said:
grellow is FAR from a standard RAL or any other standard colour. it was mixed by eye which is why theres some variations over the actual colour shade. wendyl told me its 1 part bright yellow, 2 parts bright green, usally with a light overspray, mainly metallic red, but that also varies!

Yeah, thanks Mike, got the same advice from Rody so Grellow may have to be out.

Still thinking but liking a chocolate to matt champagne fade (Desert Storm Chameleon for Kev, Siamese for Mr. K)

Popped in today on the way to the Forest of Dean for the first viewing (I can't believe my wife saw it before me), looked better than I imagined!

Will collect tomorrow - it's like having a new bike

Back