Xbox 360 corner...

Call of duty 4....if you like your shooters then you will love this, campain mode is short but awsome, it's online where it comes alive :D
Its that good i can't put it down.
Assasins creed, although i don't have it, ive been told it is not on xbox live :cry: That would be amazing, sneaking around cutting people up with swords.

I'm curious. I hate video games in all forms (no offense, they're cool and all) but I'm always seeing ads for Guitar Hero... WTF is this? is it like air guitar? Does the game come with a fake guitar to use?

Ha ha... Natalie I hope you read this one. :D

Guitar Hero 3 is ace.

My sister is very much into it and we bought it for a laugh and she hasnt put it down. Im sick of Metallicas One being played on HARD! Its very addictive and I find it harder to play than a real guitar!

HalfLife Orange Box is indeed ace too - love the Halflife gameplay - liked it more than Halo 3 I think...

Got Call of Duty 4 - very good bbut a little bit tedious in places. Got stuck on a level then moved on.

We need a good new Grand Theft Auto for xmas. Shame its not out for a few months.

Halo 3's a crackin game...but i run it in HD thro a Projector, 6 foot wide in HD is the way to go!!.....now that's gaming!! :LOL:

longy

XBOX thread revival here.

finally got online .......................... so what do I do now :?:

whats the plus side to online if you have no buddies ?

Oh, gamertag is a very imaginative retrobikeguy if anyone fancies inviting me to a game of halo3 sometime

been giving COD4 a right thrashing last couple of weeks, am now on prestige mode and lost all me weapons!

name is"fatcitycycles" (inventive!)

Back