France Old School MTB Meet 2nd July 2011

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Details just in from 24pouces, sounds a great event.

I organize in France the "mtb retrobike meeting" in the beginning of July. (it's the second time)
This year, 4 members of retrobike are interested for coming : Trip from Spain, Oneshnark from Germany, and the OWMTBC team, Mr Kawa and Ned.
If you want to come, you're welcome and invited. It's a preparation too for a big meeting in France in 2012 (The 25th birthday of the first international mtb race in Europe. It was in french Alps…)

Attachments

• 403862afficheGB.jpg
    403862afficheGB.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3,912
any thanks John for opening this post ! :D

We are working a lot in France for making a fine event : cleaning the tracks (15 to 50kms) and I'll post soon all details for sleeping, driving…

Cheers !

mrkawasaki":1t093zqf said:
Err... isn't there another cycling event starting in France that day??? ;)

Where is my head… mmmmmh…
Isn't it a race with a lot of carbon fiber bikes and with a full yellow man ? Except the color, not as funny than my event :LOL: :LOL:

;)

I also think your´s will be much more funny ;) Really looking forward, have talked with my wife, still not sure if I´ll go with my 3 girls or just me... Keep us updated about any nice place for sleeping and so...

Cheers!

Curiously the next Single Speed Euro Champs are to be held in France in 2012 somewhere near Toulouse, i wonder if its the same area :?

Looks great, have fun ;)

By coincidence the Kawasaki family will be in Luzech, near Cahors on the Sunday - I will see if Jo will let me come slightly further south for the day....

velomaniac":t11gd03j said:
Curiously the next Single Speed Euro Champs are to be held in France in 2012 somewhere near Toulouse, i wonder if its the same area :?

Looks great, have fun ;)

I know that… I'm drawing the logo ! :LOL: :LOL:

Back