Wall art...

Like here on the left, also my Zaskar Team frame is hanging on the ceiling.
The frame is a bit small but ridable, but it's just to pretty to ride it. I don't want it scratched. I would buy another one, with scratches or dent, and I wouldn't mind hammering down trails and let it fall.

LTS Biker":332yaulw said:
Like here on the left, also my Zaskar Team frame is hanging on the ceiling.
The frame is a bit small but ridable, but it's just to pretty to ride it. I don't want it scratched. I would buy another one, with scratches or dent, and I wouldn't mind hammering down trails and let it fall.

Like my 94' Attitude it's almost perfect and I'm afraid to use it!!! :shock:

Wall Art

Ditto.....Just got the final piece to finish my Pace RC200 F8 build last week and still haven't ridden It and strangely have no real desire to do so!
Am quite happy looking at It :? Mad I know considering what It's cost me to build it with top end parts, but hey ho....

Mike

mmm have had the STS, Raven and the San Andreas never thought of putting them on the wall though. :?

Isn't that the wrong linkage for an STS?

as a slightly geeky and bike-obsessed youth, my friendly LBS was a GT dealer

i can tell you freakish amounts of information about the 1996 range, off the top of my head

Hanging perfectly good frames on the wall just don't sit right in my opinion. :?

.....but it is just my opinion. ;)

Very cool collection though, you just need to build them up and thrash them now. :D

cherrybomb":1rhco0m1 said:
Hanging perfectly good frames on the wall just don't sit right in my opinion. :?

.....but it is just my opinion. ;)

Very cool collection though, you just need to build them up and thrash them now. :D

On one side yes, other side.. hmmm. It's indeed a piece of art, and a waste to damage.

Back