Can't believe the price some old frames are going for!

Jonny69":3dp2atyw said:
You can ride a round on a much nicer vintage steel hoss with tatty paint and not have to worry about it because thieves walk straight past them.

In Copenhagen you're more likely to get your grotty fixie conversion nicked than a new bike these days....

Thieves are very wise to this now.

David B":1zx1ok86 said:
Having said that, Miche are still turning out Campag 8-speed cassettes long after Campag themselves abandoned 8sp.

??

You can still buy 8speed Campag cassettes today in the most popular ratios - and now they are all Record!

dbmtb":16w2awkx said:
David B":16w2awkx said:
Having said that, Miche are still turning out Campag 8-speed cassettes long after Campag themselves abandoned 8sp.

??

You can still buy 8speed Campag cassettes today in the most popular ratios - and now they are all Record!

Wasn't aware of that - UK dealers are obviously keeping quiet on that one (there is NOS 8sp knocking around in the shops if you know where to look)!

David

Its been 11 yrs since my last triathlon and Ive just got back into cycling. Ive also recently realised that I was rideing an old Holdsworth orange team bike during these events. I paid 40 quid for it. The sad thing is my wife through it out :cry: :cry: :cry: about 8yrs ago when I was away on Det(ex forces). :cry: I would hate to think how much it woulk be worth now. It was in A1 condition as well :cry: :cry:

Back