Show us what you did today, thread

Tazio, it is Charlotte I used to know, but it was 20 years back, her boyfriend then was my flatmate (Niall) We lived in Panmure place before he moved in with Charlotte in Montrose St (near her first shop and where eastside bikes are now) - I know she started up with someone else but I had moved away by then so lost touch a bit.

:shock: Ok I've planned get Xizang as well but looking on that picture maybe should take Ellsworth instead, does it gonna be rough then?

That looks pretty smooth to me Radek, just a little steep on the bend :shock:

I'm riding rigid, I'll just need to step down if it gets too rocky but I can't imagine it being much worse than that fun section on the west highland way down to the pub. - Although I did have some suspension for that - doubt is now in my mind :) .

Radoslaw":1jguvf7q said:
:shock: Ok I've planned get Xizang as well but looking on that picture maybe should take Ellsworth instead, does it gonna be rough then?

Yes its like the surface of the moon up there :LOL:

I'm taking the Mary, retro be damned!

It's such a long way to go, and who knows when I'll ride them again - I just want to get the most out of the trails. Front bounce and decent brakes are the way to go.

Thanks for hint chaps, I'll take a modern bike. 5.5 inch travel Ellwsorth is too much probably, Salsa will be better decision. Has amazing brakes too.

Back