Show us what you did today, thread

TK that might very well be another avenue for me, I do my own drawings but obviously I cant transfer them onto my self.

Cheers

Today I carefully hand crafted (bodged) this for the weekend....

IMAG0240.jpg

Very pleased with myself, I used the bracket from my other front brake and fashioned a frame mount from a spare light mount (thick plastic) reinforced with a plate of stainless steel and some extra nuts each side.

I'll get a real one made up soon but this will last a few ridesas it is also held at the axle.

For info the rear axles on these hopes are 10mm as opposed to the front 9mm axle.

Wouldn't you just be better pulling the image from an Album cover Rob :?

The Ken":1xg2nvem said:

IMAG0240.jpg

Very pleased with myself, I used the bracket from my other front brake and fashioned a frame mount from a spare light mount (thick plastic) reinforced with a plate of stainless steel and some extra nuts each side.

I'll get a real one made up soon but this will last a few ridesas it is also held at the axle.

For info the rear axles on these hopes are 10mm as opposed to the front 9mm axle.

my money is on that lasting 20 miles and falling off somewhere in the wilds of skye- you can always use your boots to slow you down ;)

clockworkgazz":2oo72x37 said:
The Ken":2oo72x37 said:

IMAG0240.jpg

my money is on that lasting 20 miles and falling off somewhere in the wilds of skye- you can always use your boots to slow you down ;)
Don't worry TK, me and Radek will drive the Touran back to Dundee for you when you get helicoptered off the Quiraing...

hr-scotland-956.jpg

Back