Klein Adroit Race

Headtube is approx 107mm, so a S I guess.

Mrs Jango likes the paintjob though....anyone want to trade for an XS :roll:

Jumping

jango":1wkwrpis said:
too small for you Kev....

But I think Project Jango's jump bike has just been born :roll:

Hey Jango, you know white men can't jump!
Like the look of it, I am just too tall for that setup.

Tip: drop the saddle when jumping, saves the ball-locks!
:LOL:

Don't worry Anthony, my idea of a jump involves getting no more than 6" of the ground :oops:

That rear dropout area does look unnecessarily flimsy, weight saving gone too far or Ministry of Crap Design?

jango":3ufsczzx said:
Don't worry Anthony, my idea of a jump involves getting no more than 6" of the ground :oops:

That rear dropout area does look unnecessarily flimsy, weight saving gone too far or Ministry of Crap Design?

A klein 'Ministry of crap' Never. So sweet nearly as good as my beloved Trimble's :LOL:

jango":28qrgxw3 said:

Carsten said that design for the drop out area was new for 1999 and was recognised as a mistake when they all started breaking and so they changed it for Y2K. That was the Attitude though, I don't know whether the 1999 Adroit had the same design.

Well, it's now stripped down and it is light.

Abandon project jump bike....Project weight weeny is born ;)

I've now got to wrestle with the vagaries of internal cable routing......

jango":19uk9t04 said:
Well, it's now stripped down and it is light.

Abandon project jump bike....Project weight weeny is born ;)

I've now got to wrestle with the vagaries of internal cable routing......

Good plan, the nation awaits. But if you put a short stem on it and turned the riser bars so they were set back rather than pointing forward, maybe it would still fit Mrs Jango? After all, she does like the colour!

Or has the *evil* Jango now completely forgotten his initial rationale for buying it? ;)

Still, she can't complain - you did offer it to her!

[

Or has the *evil* Jango now completely forgotten his initial rationale for buying it? ;)

Still, she can't complain - you did offer it to her![/quote]
You could even sell it to her for profit :shock: :D :twisted: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back