Middleburn RS8 plus Ti BB plus rings swap offers?

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Top notch set of 175mm Middleburn cranks, ISIS drive with Token Titanium/Carbon ultralight sub 150g BB complete with Titanium chain ring bolts, bash ring and as new Saint 36/26 rings plus 15mm bolts £175 posted less than half new cost, may swap for retro top drawer kit? Needed cnc Brake levers, headset, 27.0 layback seatpost, compact 94 bcd rings, don't need any cranks, purple or red cnc'd parts?
Register interest here first then pm me please Gents. :cool:
001-10.jpg

Middleburn

Will look at both swaps and offers, these are a bargain as bare Cranks alone are £145 and BB is £105 I need a nice rim brake wheelset, 27.0 mm seatpost, Silver canti brakes and levers or open to other trick bits for swaps? Come on these need to go now. ;) :cool:

Just wondered if the splines are xtr m95* compatible...was looking at one of them bbs the other day :?

Unlikely Shimano use Octalink which is not compatible with the ISIS BB used by Middleburn and others.

marin man":1x6lsr7w said:
Just wondered if the splines are xtr m95* compatible...was looking at one of them bbs the other day :?

Think scott think shimano :shock: uses OCTOLINK and everyone else uses ISIS completely different :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ow my days boy.

So sorry Wold he cant help it he.s from over the border in Norfolk. :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back