GT RTS 1997 **UPDATE**

Dirtydancer":3vvcw34v said:
Love your RTS mate i grew up around my brothers using these bikes and i love them i have an LTS-1 but would love an RTS yours is deffo in the top 3 best RTS's on this forum nice one ;) .

Thanks very much!

In action this weekend at Wales on the Retro Ale Wobble. I am pleased to report that it didn't miss a beat.

Thanks Ed for the pic! ;)

Attachments

• Real Ale Wobble 2007 006 _Small_.jpg
    Real Ale Wobble 2007 006 _Small_.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,238
Some minor changes carried out to the front end; new stem and altered ride height. Also some red chainring bolts added, and a red Lizard Skin.
Just need a red or alloy seatpost and she's done :cool:

Lovely RTS, i have an emaculate 16" RTS (american made) frame sitting on my window sill, never been built up, a bit small for me, but i wont sell it, ever since first reading about em in '92 i was in love (having got a gt earlier that year) and now also just bought a RTS (off ebay (again) larger frame so will fit me so am looking at building it up, but 1st a respray, just deciding colours, thinking, british racing green, with gold rear triangle

Yo Matt,

you don't wanna leave such a thing of beauty on your window sill you wanna sell her to me. I would treat her well and give her a classic build.

Chris ;)

Just got my hands on another stem, a slightly longer Raceface job, and its an exact red match to the brakes so I'm very happy. Also acquired an American Classic alloy seatpost and a red Flite Max.

Stem and post are on, now waiting for the Flite to arrive in the post.......then I think the build will be complete.

......for the moment! ;)

Back