And today I did......

The Ken":1wjperkq said:
Ouch! I guess the steerer held it (and your face) together on the journey, luck man. Never seen a crack follow the lug like that.
Me neither, it's like the steel had been torn. :(

Just need another frame to hang everything off. In the mean time <sniff>* I'm bikeless <sob>.

*Hopeless attempt to pluck at the old heartstrings! :LOL:

kaiser":317c94su said:
What was the bike Tam?
It's my fixed gear green meanie (see signature), originally a Reynolds 501 Falcon frame. Towards the end I think the powder coating was holding it together. :?

well today i did a hall assembly presentation to 40 kids....shudder ...then spent the rest of the day with me feet up in the countryside munching crisps and drinking tea...ooooh the stress..

gibbleking":1hmfi8p4 said:
well today i did a hall assembly presentation to 40 kids....shudder ...then spent the rest of the day with me feet up in the countryside munching crisps and drinking tea...ooooh the stress..

"Infiltrator" :shock:

:LOL: ;)

flippin 5 year olds....should teach themselves how to cross the flippin road...that way id have more crisp eating time...

The Ken":38gh7act said:
Started on the xizang tonight for skye, tried fitting my new disc wheels from Eck - gutted that the rear doesn't fit, bracket won't line up with the frame. Eck will know how I feel, he saw my face when I picked them up - like a school kid with sweeties.

I'm going to try another of my calipers tomorrow and try to work out what i'll need bracket wise. If that fails, I'll be using a cheapy wheel from my wifes bike for the skye ride.

So TK - that, erm, rear wheel not really much use then. S'pose you'll be having to move it on :( Shame really as I know how much you wanted one :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So - a tenner OK then?

:p :p :p :p :p

cycled to work today which was nice but the roads around glasgow are fecking 'orrible dread to think what they will be like in a few years.

Back