ISP Peeps

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Okay here it is…..

Currently my only foray into the world of retrobike is at work ( god bless them!) :D

But I’m moving jobs and feel that it would be a bad impressions drilling their connection looking at bike p*rn! :roll:

Soooooo

Need to get connected at home. Have an activated BT line so I believe the world is my oyster! ;)

Any ISP I should look at :D /stay away from :evil: ?

Any info would be greatly received.

Mark

:D :D :D

If you can get it get virgin cable, absolutley solid connection, and pay for whatever speed you like.

Cable is :cool: ADSL is crap. I've had both and i'm ADSL now and its better with this present company -Waitrose. But cable connection is sooooo good. When i had it never a problem. When come back from holiday just had too re-boot the modem and then normal service. :D :D :D :D

I've had Waitrose, very nice people to deal with. Any problem they resolve very quickly. Now with O2 as my mobile is with them, so get the 16meg broadband half price. Only had it 2wks, but seems ok so far.

Virgin BB here too :cool: although there tv is pants :cry:

Beauty of virgin is once you have been connected a while phone them up have a moan tell them your thinking of binning it off and they will give you a discount to keep you. I pay at the moment £8 a month for my 2mb connection :cool:

I've had problems with Virgin, can't always get on (fnar!)

No seriously about 4 times in the last 3 weeks I have been unable to get online (including today when it has been off from at least 12 noon, possibly earlier, to about half an hour ago). When it goes off it has been off for up to 3 days at a time, getting a bit annoyed off with it and am going to ask for some money back. Problem is definitely at their end - when I've rung up their automated thingy it's said there's been problems in my area.

I'll be ringing them and 'threatening to bin it'....

Virgin cable for me . £30 a month far internet , phone and Tv .

TV is crap compared to SKY , especially the listings on the screen , keep freezing .

Internet is ok , best bit is once they have connected you , you can just uninstall their software and just use explorer to connect .

Back