Rock CD's

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling all of my CD's to fund a new stereo for my car, mainly rock so let me know if there's something you want and I'll tell you if I've got it as there's probably too many to list, wanting 2 quid a cd plus postage, lots of stuff including pretty much all of the alice in chains, red hot chili peppers and soundgarden collections, but also some pantera, white zombie queens of the stone age, pearl jam etc etc

dan28":3bht33k9 said:
do you have live cds or are they all just standard albums

Couple of live ones, I've got the chili peppers live cd they did and a couple of alice in chains ones, also got the newish acdc live one too.

capitanfigueras":1ws3vx1t said:
Smashing Pumpkins? And which Soundgarden?

No smashing pumpkins I'm afraid but soundgarden wiise, super unknown, down on the upside and bad motor finger, also got the first 2 audioslave albums and Chris Cornell's euphoria morning

Ok going to try and list some artist and albums to make things easier (hopefully)

ACDC - The new live album

Aerosmith -Big Ones

Ash - Free all angels

Audioslave - self titled one (first one) and out of exile, I think I've got the 3rd laying around somewhere too.

Chris Cornell - Euphoria Morning

Incubus - Make Yourself

Jimi Hendrix - The best of Jimi Hendrix

Jerry Cantrell -Boggy depot, degradation trip

Rage against the machine - rage against the machine, the battle of los angeles

Red hot chili peppers - Blood sugar sex magik, by the way, californication, freakey styley, live in hyde park, mothers milk, one hot minute, stadium arcadium, the red hot chili peppers, the uplift mofo party plan

Moby - Everything is wrong, Play

REM - Automatic for the people

Seal - Seal

Soundgarden - Superunknown, bad motor finger, down on the upside

Terrovision - How to make friends and influence people

Tracy Chapman - Tracy Chapman

Think thats most of em but I do have a few more lingering lol

I need to get prices for postage so if anyone is interested in any let me know and I'll find out as I don't want to rip anyone off but also don't want to do my usual trick of being out of pocket myself lol.

Re: .

Grannygrinder":59h0xb81 said:
How much would the 3 Audioslave and the 3 Sound garden albums be posted?

I'd say £15 quid?, I'm still unsure what postage is going to be like so don't want to guess to low and be stung, however if postage was a fair bit less than quoted i.e. 50p or I'd happily refund the difference.

Back