WTD: For trimble build....

Hiya

Royce has been sold but still have White Industries (still neeeds new bearings). I think it a 117mm but has adjustable chainline.

Have a load of Shimano BBs too if keen?

1" forks

Forkwise have:

Rigid Answer Accutrax (yellow -could do with a spray)

Sus MAG 21s with Bonty adjusted Crown (little used)

not sure of the threaded steerer length, but they're well suited to my 17-19" framesets, but a little surplus due to my devotion to PACE RC30s!

Accutrax

I'll pop out to the shed (though mad thunder storm :) ) and measure it up, make me an offer...

ah unlucky :( , the steerer measures 152mm , of which 46mm is threaded ...thinking about it I've got some (threaded) 1inch Project 2s (grey) , but they may not look quite as 'fat' as these accutrax

trimble build

Could be interested in the Shimano b/b's. what axle lengths are they?

Rascal

Ah Tangent I have made a cock up - I think those Accutrax will fit! i think I need about 152mm - I think yours will be exactly right! (I was measuring wrong!)

Pics of Accutrax! How much do you want for them? These would be absolutley ideal for the Trimble in black. Just need to spray them up!

Forks

Jez,

pleased they will do the job afterall

I'll sort some pics this evening (inc. illustrating which bit I've measured so your sure) -need to find out postage cost & then I'll give you a price, although by all means make an offer in the meantime...

I'll send you a pic of the MAG 21s too (not sure of steerer length just now) but they came of the same bike (L Bonty) so would be similar dimensions as the accutrax.

Latest posts

Back