And today I did......

id have to take off half the bike to do that plus the manual is on a usb stick elsewhere at the mo so i need to get that first...

kaiser":3q6g19kv said:
Lots of Easter fun with the sprog :D bike ride, building sand castles, egg hunt and eating chocolate :oops:

pretty much my day too- the road bike is as you said, not to hard on the knees and sort of fun :roll:

another straight guy lost to the world of roadbikes :cry: :p

i might try mine again since i got given a set of allow rim wheels and the brakes might work now :p

but it'll be baggy shorts and nae helmet for me :LOL:

Well I didn't get any bike work done this weekend, but the bathroom is finished at last.

I'll need to work on my bike during the week to get it ready for friday so I hope it stays clear.

Sunday was Easter funday at Camperdown Park - kids had a great time, mK was playing footy on crutches, he had to kick the ball in a similar fashion to the winning kick on the karate kid (first version).

Thought the bike felt a little vague on the way into work this morning...
2011-04-25-13-21-50-067_edit0.jpg

Cracked almost all the way round! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gutted! My pride and joy...

Anyone got an old 60cm+ frame they want shot of?

Ouch! I guess the steerer held it (and your face) together on the journey, luck man. Never seen a crack follow the lug like that.

Started on the xizang tonight for skye, tried fitting my new disc wheels from Eck - gutted that the rear doesn't fit, bracket won't line up with the frame. Eck will know how I feel, he saw my face when I picked them up - like a school kid with sweeties.

I'm going to try another of my calipers tomorrow and try to work out what i'll need bracket wise. If that fails, I'll be using a cheapy wheel from my wifes bike for the skye ride.

That's a total bummer iron tam, sure one of the macretro massive will have an old frame for you?

Was out and about today on the stumpy, yo and voodoo in that order and can really get into the whole comfortable bike ride thang. How I managed the ctc on the spesh I'll never know :LOL:

Mind you as velo says it is pretty cheap and keeps me busy so that does make up for alot of the shortcomings.

Back