peugoet perthus

rowley

Retro Guru
just won this on ebay. @ £310 did i get a good deal or did i get caught up with bidding fever?

had a pemiere back in the day as my first grown up bike saved up from paper rounds and saturday job at Woollies. think i had more money then than i do now!

Attachments

• pug perthus.jpg
    pug perthus.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 940
flyboyovyick":103uw84y said:
That looks a lot similar to the one i just bought for £50.
In the fact it has peugeot written on it and has a diamond frame with wheels and handlebars it is similar.
However the Perthus is Reynolds 753, Mavic MA40? rims & very decent spec components.
Unfortunately the Premier you bought doesn't hence the massive price differential.

£310 was probably all the money if it's in good shape but certainly not over the top when you consider what you actually have.

cheers for that tonyf39.

Still waiting to receive it as its been snarled up in a courier bank holiday back log nomansland for days. It went higher than i thought it would considering the listing errors but it does seem a pretty rare beast and i have a soft spot for 80's pugs as the premiere was the first bike i bought with money i actually made myself from part time jobs when i was at school. Hopefully its in a minty condition as only blemishes mentioned in listing were grubby hoods and perished tyres!

Latest posts

Back