What was 'trick' in '98-'99

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Due to the completion of the Karakoram, which I'll put some photos of up tomorrow, the E4 is no longer on commute duties.

Orange.jpg

I'd like to give her a make over, nothing major, just some bits and bob really.

I think I've already decided I'd like to up grade to Maguras and XTR and some nice gunsmoke hope bits like seat clamp and skewers.

Maybe a Pace stem (I've got a nice silver Ringle for swappsies if there's one out there ;) )

What I really want is some suggestions on stems, seat posts and cranks etc.

All suggestions are welcomed though. :D

....Oh!; and if anyone's got any bits. :D

Oh by the way, she's already sporting new decals for frame and fork and she looks quite sexy.....which is why the thoughts on treating her for Christmas. :LOL:

Cooks cranks were/are :cool:

Bullseye hubs/cranks :cool:

Hope hubs still are :cool:

Klein MC1/MC2 :cool:

Mavic rims :cool:

Purple :LOL: :roll:

luckily for you, '98 was the year of bold primary colours - specifically red/orange/yellow... at least thats how I remember it, but probably down to the fact i was riding a red FSR with an orange swingarm, orange stem, half yellow tyres, orange flite, yellow cables, yellow grips...

I must have looked like a proper twit.

theboy":1e7d5six said:
luckily for you, '98 was the year of bold primary colours - specifically red/orange/yellow... at least thats how I remember it, but probably down to the fact i was riding a red FSR with an orange swingarm, orange stem, half yellow tyres, orange flite, yellow cables, yellow grips...

I must have looked like a proper twit.

No were near as bad as the kids now on their 6'' forks and sit up and beg full suser bikes with full face skid lid :cry:

Back