Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
I'm in, thanks to the amended start time!

SimonR76, would your suggestion for tyres be somethiing a bit more agressive then the semi slicks I usually run?
- Pete.

I think you'll be OK on semi slicks if it stays dry this week (looks like it will). The single tracks have a few exposed roots and rain gully's at the minute, so a bit of standing water after it rains. My Maxxis Cross Marks seemed OK...

Gave the ol' Bridgestone a bit of a tickle up in anticipation of the ride... I've had this bike over a year & this'll be her maiden voyage! :shock:

Ended up finding a NOS 1" Tioga T-Bone in one of my shed drawers, 10mm shorter & with a bit of rise to replace the Ritchey bazooka the bike had from new. Feels much more rideable now. Better balance for monos too. :LOL:

mb11.jpg

mb12.jpg

Suntour straight cut block. Should be interesting...
mb13.jpg

oooh noice mate, i was wondering on what steed you would saddle up on. I'm in a few minds what to hustle, maybe the proflex, maybe the GT or the 'goose... If i play my cards right I might have the Klein under my nuts for the day since it is my birthday after all and I have been exceptionally good this year.

Over half a dozen? far out.. that's a pretty respectable number considering we only have 10 in Vic according to the poll.

looking forward to it. Like Arron I'll bring whatever I have lying around that people may fancy.

Fully prepared to chip in for birthday cake but only willing to mouth the words to Happy Birthday.. I will under no circumstances actually sing!

Very nice Bridgestone Arran.. it's begging for skinwalls

Good luck getting the GT for the day Skinnyboy.. have been wanting to see one in the flesh for ages.

I reckon I'll bring the DBR, it's more sorted than the RTS, and the LTS is on semi-permanent loan to my brother. All of the rest are in various stages of disassembly.... note to self, get a bike that isn't a three letter acronym.

Latest posts

Back