1998 GT Course Reynolds 853 tubing

jessev

Retro Newbie
1998 GT Course with Reynolds 853 tubing size 56CM.

Attachments

• 1998 GT course 3-Optimized.jpg
    1998 GT course 3-Optimized.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 3,577
  • 1998 GT Course 2-Optimized.jpg
    1998 GT Course 2-Optimized.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 3,580
I love the triple triangle on the GT's. That is a beauty! Only blemish being that face off stem imho.

jessev":222q9lru said:
I was considering buying a newer road bike but decided to go with this older model because of its uniqueness.

It is :) It is good too. Preserve what is good - that's the attitude :cool:

GT Course

gm1230126":16bb236m said:
Nice ride!. I've got a couple of Edge Steelies and I love them. Great comfortable ride.

Hello and thanks! I love the looks of the GT edges too and hope to come across one so i can add to my collection. Do you know how to decipher the Serial numbers on the bottom bracket or where these were made?

I see that you have a few bikes in your stable also. I have a 95 Mongoose IBOC team stx that I am also working on. Love this site! :D

Elev12k":20aua3qf said:
jessev":20aua3qf said:
I was considering buying a newer road bike but decided to go with this older model because of its uniqueness.

It is :) It is good too. Preserve what is good - that's the attitude :cool:

Love this site. I have a couple of other bikes including a 1995 Mongoose IBOC STX with bonded aluminum frame that I am also working on.

Tel":2rqprsmp said:
I love the triple triangle on the GT's. That is a beauty! Only blemish being that face off stem imho.

Thanks! yea the stem is not the greatest-it might get swapped out.

jessev":3citkws6 said:
Love this site. I have a couple of other bikes including a 1995 Mongoose IBOC STX with bonded aluminum frame that I am also working on.

I have a weak spot for bonded frames :cool:

Latest posts

Back